Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

sit-ups and swings

wod done on july 17th:

10-20-30-40-50 rep rounds of:
push-ups
air squats
(on push-up every other one clapping if you are crazy)

then no rest

50-40-30-20-10 rep rounds of:
KB swings 1.5 pood
sit-ups

for time, Rx'd 23:18. On this one I was at 7:13 starting swings, sit-ups I think slowed me down even though I completed rep rounds no breaks on sit-ups I was just slow, for kb first 50 no break, then started chopping them up as needed. I have come to realize if you want a fast time you just can't take a break unless you passout or puke or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment