Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, December 11, 2011

12/12/11

4 rounds for time of:
21 x one-arm KB/DB snatch, each arm (total of 42)
15 x box jumps
9 x ab rollers
400 m run

*post time, KB/DB weight, and box jump height to comments. For ab rollers, goal is to extend arms fully out and touch nose to ground but nothing else.

4 comments:

  1. nice work Hendie. The ole' head cold and kids got the best of my sleep last night. I'm doing this wod tomorrow morning now. I'll still post another wod for tomorrow though and I'll just lag a day behind and catch up on rest day

    ReplyDelete
  2. did as rx'd in 27:59 with 1.5 pood and 24" box; snatches were slow and my post-head cold body was sluggish. not my best day but I enjoyed the wod. next time I would maybe keep the weight or go up BUT I would maybe do all 3 exercises at 21 reps the first round, then 15 in second round, then 9 to finish with maybe the runs as is or have a beginning and ending run segment

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm excited but nervous to do the burpee pull-ups tomorrow

    ReplyDelete