Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

jacob's ladder

for time, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 rep rounds of:

95 lb thruster
renegade row 40 lb db (each arm counts as 1 rep)
100m row X round number you are on.

for example round 1 consists of 1 thruster, 1 renegade row, 100 m row, round 2 consists of 2 thruster, 2 renegade row, 200 m row and so until you get to round 10 of 10 thrusters, 10 renegade row, 1000 m row.

4 comments:

  1. rx'd 41:36, rowing definitely hardest part to maintain fast pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to this one; my R subdeltoid bursa doesn't like me right now so thrusters will have to wait

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm disqualified. I didn't know I had to squat with the thrusters and I did cable machine rows (5 rows (65lbs)=100 meters) Probably way off...21:39.

    ReplyDelete