Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Monday, March 15, 2010

Deadlift / Push-up

Warm-up

For time:
10 x rounds of:
15 x Deadlifts (135 lbs.)
15 x Push-ups

Cool-down

3 comments:

  1. took me 26 min. at fist I didnt think I would be able to finish, I set at least a gallon I looked like a just got out of the shower. Think it has something to do with my three day cleanse I just finished sunday night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chase, s,e,t isnt how you spell sweat. I started this workout thinking either this will strenghten my weak lower back or paralyze me for life. Took me a couple sets and a bloody shin to figure out correct form but I think I got it. THHHANKS CHRONIC FITNESS!

    ps. is it common to not be able to hold the bar above or behind your head when doing the squats in the warm up? because when I dip I cant keep the weight centered above me. Its like im not flexible enough, and it makes for some really weird form with the weight cantilevered in front of me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH squats take some work to get into form so no worries. Try to imagine driving your shoulders into your ears and that might help you press the bar back to where you can keep the weight in control as you go through the exercise

    ReplyDelete