Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Monday, March 8, 2010

for the love of burpees and snatch

For time:
15-12-9-6-3
Power Snatch
Burpees

*95 lb for snatch - make burpees count; full explosive jump coming up

3 comments:

  1. Well I ended up using 25# plates instead of 45# I though I was going to blow chunks after the first round, I gave up on time and just wanted to finish, my balls hurt, and I am walking funny, so I guess it went pretty good. 22Min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro' the workout called for quarters already :) the weights posted are always total weight unless it says otherwise. you're funny. good luck with the filthy - it's a treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. the next time someone tells me their gonna go do burpees and snatches im gonna pinch and shake their chubby cheeks and tell them "Stay here, stay as long as you can! you gotta cherish it!..you do..you dooo!"

    ReplyDelete