Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Run & Pull

Warm-up

AMRAP in 20 mins of:
20 x pull-ups
400 m run

*AMRAP = as many rounds as possible

Cool-down - jog it out & short ab workout

3 comments:

  1. jog wasnt bad but pullups spanked me, i did 6 sets in 22 minutes...yea 22 minutes, im always going the extra mile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 rounds in 21min. Every time I look at these workouts I think they dont look that bad but every time I do them they are that bad and then some. My pull-ups got gimpy pretty quick had to do some jump ups. but this was a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my arms are surprisingly sore today from those 120+ pullups... sorry y'all for being a wimp

    ReplyDelete