Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Friday, March 4, 2011

03-04-11

5 rounds for time:
135 lb back squat 20 reps
10 wall climbs

for wall climb start in push-up position chest on floor feet against a wall, push-up and start to climb with your feet up the wall by walking with your hands towards the wall go until you are completley upright and chest touches the wall the walk your hand back away from the wall until your original starting position with chest on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. rx'd 33:32. first time doing wall climbs, they smoked me, shoulders and triceps failed, back squat were my friend in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to post my time on this one because usually I'm at least 5 min behind yours... but I finished in 31:34. wall climbs were extremely hard

    ReplyDelete