Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Friday, February 18, 2011

micheal + chipper

"Micheal"
3 rounds for time:
800m run
50 ghd sit-ups
50 back extensions

rest then
for time:
100 sumo dead lift high pull 95 lb
100 back squat 95 lb
100 push press 95 lb

2 comments:

  1. micheal runs on treadmill finished in 24:21

    chipper rx'd in 26:45

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't even post my times. I have been fighting to not give in to the whole "I'm getting old" bit, but the past few weeks have been flat-out bad. This was the first wod I've done in three weeks I believe. I went from earaches to ripping my hands open (all the way to the dermis on my left with adipose flowing out) and as soon as they were good enough to get cracking again I jacked up the costal cartilage on like my T9 and T10 and did a doozy to my R external oblique. To add to the fun I contracted a cough soon after busting my rib so you can imagine the joy that combo has been.

    This wod was exactly what I needed though. It was tough and I was almost visited by Mr. Pukey just past the halfway point of the chipper but he was denied. Anyways completed chipper as rx'd in 33:10.

    I'm not getting old... I'm not getting old...

    ReplyDelete