Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Friday, February 4, 2011

Nancy and...

Nancy
5 rounds for time of:
400 m run
15 x OH squats, 95 lb

rest, then do 2 rounds of the following super sets, (rest as needed between super sets)

15 x chest fly (use cable, DB or machine)
8 x DB chest press
*use max weight for reps; for the second super set switch up the order

then,
10 x Hercules, DB
15 x diamond push-ups

2 comments:

  1. for nancy runs on treadmill first 3 round oh squat 95 lb last 2 rounds 65 lb, finished in 17:47. My C6 vertebrae is exposed from the bar hitting my neck. Maybe it is a mental thing but OH squats are one of my achilles heels. Anyway I decided to drop the weight because my technique was way to sloppy to count a true rep after 3 rounds. Anyway nancy is no joke.
    Supersets gave me a good pump. I don't know about you but I have been really sore this week, anyway nice wod's bro this week. Fitness elevated today sorrry to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, good week, bro. My right elbow has been sore but manageable.

    Nancy really required a ton of mental focus, especially to maintain form after running hard. I did runs on treadmill and weight as rx'd in 16:01.

    Let's get some rest for next week. I'm excited for your posts. I will hit it on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, & Saturday.

    ReplyDelete