Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Everybody's favorite girl "Fran"

wod:
21-15-9 rep rounds for time of:
thrusters 95 lb
pull-ups

4 comments:

  1. rx'd in 6:19. So I ain't no 3 min guy but i can honestly say i did not cheat, although i was not right for about 15-20 min after this i love this crap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rx'd in 6:19. no joke. that's freaky. I, too, feel like I would not have been docked for my form. this was my first time doing fran. i'm not sure I love her yet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I puked and finished in 11:48. You guys make me sick. It's a love/hate relationship with Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. I brought my buddy Dan with me for this one cuz he was interested in cross fit. We went a little slower and did thrusters at 65 lbs. I finished in 16:44 and Dan had to bow out on his last 4 reps of thrusters and 9 pull ups. It was our first day back in the gym after a 2 week hiatus.

    ReplyDelete