Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Friday, January 7, 2011

a page from the mainsite (nov 17, 2010)

Complete as many rounds as possible in 20 minutes of:
30 second Handstand hold
30 second Squat hold
30 second L-sit hold
30 second Chin over bar hold.

Post rounds completed and fraction of rounds to comments

3 comments:

  1. I might do some running before or after this one, these wods are always harder than they look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran 5 k on treadmill in 19:13.
    completed 6 rounds in 20 min L-sits were pathetic.
    Did 4 sets of 10 single arm KB bicep curl and tricep press at 1 pood just like a circuit style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first week of school has been tough on my routine. I tried to compensate for missing the wods by doing a little of every wod this morning. That didn't work very well. I did much but I was exhausted and lost my motivation as I thought of everything.

    I did the KB swing 10 minute set with 60 lb DB with no penalty.

    I did 5 rounds of 10 burpees, 15 sit-ups, 20 double unders in 9:09.

    I practiced the four different holds from today's wod.

    I was wanting to do the Linda wod but wimped out due to time and energy.

    ReplyDelete