Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Monday, January 24, 2011

spectacular

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 rep rounds of the following for time:

thruster 105 lb
burpee
power snatch 105 lb
toes to bar

4 comments:

  1. I did as rx'd but with 115 lb on thrusters and snatch. finished in 31:33. I did everything unbroken except for last 3 snatch rounds; I rested more than I wanted to between exercises but gave my best. feels good to be smoked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did as rx'd in 28:03 with 105lb toes to bar smoked me and snatches after round 6 broken up. I was hoping for 20 min but started taking to much rest. 115 nobody likes a show off just kidding way to bring it brother from another mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. correction on time completed in 29:03 took a second look at stop watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay you don't have to try and make me feel better about you wasting me

    ReplyDelete