Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Thursday, September 1, 2011

9/2/11

Up and Down Annie
For time, complete
50-40-30-20-10-20-30-40-50 rep rounds of:
double-unders
sit-ups

3 comments:

  1. 20:31. one time through at 7:54, I was gassed second time. also I have seen people do sit-ups anchored, un-anchored, hands behind and not behind the back that all makes a difference how fast you go I think. I did mine unanchored hands not locked behind head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice job bro. I need to invest in some type of flooring as the cement really sucks

    ReplyDelete