Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, November 28, 2010

couplet time

warm-up (buy-in to workout)
2 mile run at moderate pace
wod
for time:
back squat bodyweight 20 reps
80 air squats
back squat bodyweight 15 reps
60 air squats
back squat bodyweight 10 reps
40 air squats
back squat bodyweight 5 reps
20 air squats

3 comments:

  1. So I'm glad I did today's wod but back squats are a weakness of mine. I am struggling with an SI joint issue and back squats are hard on it but I need to do them. The run felt good; did on treadmill in 14 minutes. completed back squat wod in 28:10. way lousy but I finished; the weight was heavy for me which is frustrating as it really isn't heavy weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting old stinks eh, i know bro my bench is stronger than my back squats that is sad considering how much more skeletal muscle mass is in my legs, anyway i was hoping to finish under 20 min but i finished in 23:37, 2 mile run on treadmill as well. I tried on concentrating on getting full range of motion with squats because i struggle with that on back squat more so than on front squat, thruster or even oh squat it is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the run in 15:00. I had to substitute the back squats with deadlift since the squat rack was taken. did bodyweight + 20 on deadlift. finished in 18:03, but feel like I cheated a bit because of the squats. Went back to squat rack after it freed up and body weight was hard.

    ReplyDelete