Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Thursday, November 4, 2010

just messin around

run 5k

then 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 rep rounds of
135 lb incline chest press
95 lb sumo deadlift high pull
reverse dips with 95 lb barbell across lap
40 lb dumbell chest fly
40lb dumbell bicep curl to be completd on even rep rounds only after holding db in a static bicep hold for 30 sec standing
not timed but to be completed moving from one exercise to the next at a steady pace

2 comments:

  1. I got wiped out! I wasn't thinking the wod would satisfy me so I decided to also do the complete warm-up before. Well, I did the 5K (ran on treadmill with time of 20:59) and then proceeded to the wod. I bonked shortly into it. I was dreaming of some type of glucose... raw honey, a banana and an entire jar of peanut butter - you get the point. Plus the workout took forever. I stopped after completing the 4 rep round because I was out of time. I shouldn't have started with the warm-up and I would have had time. Anyways, good wod, bro'. It was what I needed and it was a good change of pace. BTW - are you crazy with the 30 sec static hold on the bicep curls? That made it very difficult.

    Death to the Horned Frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ran outside 22:31. yeah the biceps hold at 40lb was super hard but hopefully you only did it on even number rep rounds or that would be a lot.

    ReplyDelete