Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

leg throw down

wod:
for time complete the following:
75 tuck (knee) jumps
100 front squat 115 lb*
75 tuck jumps

*on front squat every drop of the bar complete 20 sit-ups before continuing.
for tuck jump in standing position jump up and tuck knees to chest or high as they go for rep to count knees must be parallel to hips.
wod to be completed as chipper all reps completed for each movement before moving on to next movement.

3 comments:

  1. ummm..200 sit-ups later I finished this wod in 23:17 as rx'd. Seriously when am i going to get in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are killing me this week bro'. finished wod in 19:51 as rx'd. good thing we weren't together cause I probably would not have said anything nice to you while I was knocking out those front squats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. not to be a baby but I am having legitimate pain in my right elbow. I battled something similar for about 2 years in my left elbow and now my left is good but I'm bummed my right arm is flaring up. still plan on going strong. just wish I had wolverine-like healing powers

    ReplyDelete