Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Friday, December 10, 2010

a page from the main site

"filthy fifty"
for time:
50 box jump, 24 inch box
50 jumping pull-up
50 kb swings, 1 pood
50 steps walking lunge
50 knees to elbows
50 push press 45 lb barbell
50 back extension
50 wall ball shots, 20 lb ball
50 burpees
50 double unders

2 comments:

  1. subbed 30 lb slam ball used as a wall ball on a 9 ft target rest as rx'd finished in 21:29. Definitely burpees and knees to elbows took me the longest as i broke them up the most. Anyway i got my slam balls yesterday a 10 lb and a 30 lb, let me tell ya they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous about the slam balls. i'm excited to try them some time. i'm stuck in airport right now coming back from Penn State. I didn't get much rest at all. I had some crazy travel events. No exaggeration, i've had 4.5 hours of sleep past two nights combined and my neck is now on fire for the crazy position I fell asleep in on last flight. I'll be ready for Monday. I came off the last jetway via walking lunges. oh yeah baby

    ReplyDelete