Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Cindy Frog"

3 rounds for time:

2 x frog complex 95lb barbell
7 rounds of cindy (5 pull-up, 10 push-up, 15 squats)
run 400m


frog complex= from the deck squat clean, thruster, back squat, back-thruster. 6 reps of this without putting down bar

3 comments:

  1. rx'd 39:38. I wanted to get around 30 minutes I got a long way to go. go get it killer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved / hated every moment of the 53:50 it took me to complete this. I don't know how I could have done it faster. I am totally impressed if you are keeping form throughout. My biggest beef with CrossFit community is breaking form to set low times. This workout was a little long but I am glad I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW - nice time! Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete