Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, October 31, 2010

"Tuscany"

for time complete the following:
30 clean and jerk 115 lbs
400 m run
20 clean and jerk 115 lbs
800 m run
10 clean and jerk 115lbs
1 mile run

cool down:
3 X 1min 30 sec plank hold rotating left side, front, right side during set 1 min recovery between set


2 comments:

  1. very sluggish today runs on treadmill completed in 23:49

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I hinted to in my comments from the burpee mile, I am out of commission. I hope to pick up tomorrow. I will just lag behind you a day or something. I'm impressed that you were able to do a wod today.

    ReplyDelete