Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Thursday, October 21, 2010

"Lumberjack 20"

wod for friday oct 22:
1 round for timeof:
20 deadlifts 225 lb
run 400m
20 kb swings 2 pood
run 400m
20 front squat 115lb
run 400m
20 burpees
run 400m
20 chest to bar pull-ups
run 400m
20 box jumps 24"
run 400m
20 dumbell squat cleans 45 lb
run 400m

the catch is that all sets of 20 need to be unbroken. If broken up must repeat 20 reps of broken exercise at the end of wod, not timed but to be completed right after as a penalty

2 comments:

  1. runs on treadmill completed in 31:19.
    Penality assessed had to repeat deadlift, swings, front squat, chest to bar pull-ups, and db squat cleans, yeah so everything but burpees and box jumps. the penality probably was not a good idea because it took me another 20 minutes because i was tired once i finished, but i tread to practice stay true to technique for exercises.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nearly had a date with Mr. Pukey on this one. I did my runs on a treadmill; completed wod in 30:01. I had a penalty on the front squats, chest-to-bars, and DB squat cleans. I realized as I was about to begin the wod that I couldn't exactly remember what the DB squat clean looked like. I made do; not sure if I did them a more easy way or a more complicated way. Good wod, bro'. I am lit up.

    ReplyDelete