Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore, give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions, and determine to pay the price for a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures, something worthy of your potential. -Epictetus

Sunday, October 24, 2010

A Three Party

The warm-up routine

wod: 10-5-3-3-3 of
Bench Press
Snatch
Back Squat
*max 10 min per exercise; post 3RM for each

cool down:
30 x 4-count mountain climbers

2 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not too stoked about where I am at but I feel that I can improve. It felt like it had been forever since I had done these lifts. My weights for the 3RM are: bench - 190 lbs; snatch - 145 lbs; back squat - 205 lbs

    I was amazed that I could do 10 reps on the snatch with 135 lbs. and I could only improve by ten pounds for my 3 reps. Heavy weight on the snatch is tough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I surprised myself a little here except for the snatch. my weights were for 3 rm - 215 lb bench; 220 back squat; and a whopping 75 lb for snatch. 145 your a freak that is hardcore. The warm-up was great i thought not to taxing or time consuming but my body felt ready to move afterwards

    ReplyDelete